Race Someone Your Own Size
No matter your age, you have your own Spartan! So why let your children in front of your TV whereas you can bring them with you to teach them sport values?
The Spartan Junior is where we encourage kids to jump, run, get muddy, help each other, and have a good time while conquering obstacles. You are never too young to set goals and celebrate accomplishing them an epic feeling that’s universal.
Three Race Distances for Three Age Groups
- 4-6 years old : Jr. Varsity Spartan Kids will enjoy a 800m of the most fun you can imagine : around 800m / 7-10 obstacles.
- 7-10 years old: Varsity Spartan Kids will enjoy an epic mile like no kid has seen before : around 1,6k / 10-14 obstacles.
- 11-15 years old: In select cities, Spartan Kids will conquer the 2 mile course : around 2k / 14-17 obstacles.
To register, select your race on the right side of this page.
- Spartan Kids Finishers Medal
- Spartan Kids Finisher t-shirt (your other one should be pretty dirty)
- SERIOUS BRAGGING RIGHTS
How to manage my registration?
1) Go to the Kids Zone where you will be welcomed by our team Kids AFM-Téléthon.
You will have to:
- Present an ID (kid legal representative person);
- Sign a waiver;
- CAUTION: medical certificate is not mandatory but we just want to insist on your responsibility to estimate if your kid is able to do this type of effort or not. Courses are accessible and secured by our team but this is a particular physical effort that your kid is probably not used to, so we strongly recommend that kids should constantly practice such efforts.
2) Heats will be defined by age and all instructions will be given on site about heat time which will be between 12:00 and 3:00 pm. More info in the Event Page.
Heats are not pre-defined, kids can come whenever they want and will be taken in charge by the team and placed in a heat corresponding to their age.